OPTION 1 is appropriate for those preferring the support included in the benefits and services listed below
* Apartment or open plan studio suite. The suites are fully furnished, but most people choose to bring their own favourite items.
* Tenancy Agreement
* All maintenance of the building and grounds
* All utility costs, which also includes having your own temperature controls
* Laundry services each week with bedding replaced by housekeeping, and towels changed when you choose
* Laundry and ironing facilities for you to use for personal items
* Cleaning of your apartment by our housekeeping staff each week and daily waste bin collection.
* Provision of all breakfast and snack items, including favourite brand tea, coffee, other beverages, fruit juice and fresh milk for your own larder in your suite.
* Service of delicious and nutritious meals in a choice of dining settings around the Grange.
* A choice of hot drinks, fresh fruit and snacks available throughout the day in a choice of settings
* Good Morning visit
* Health monitoring and support plans which reflect your preferences and personal requirements
* Emergency call and communication system in your studio or apartment suite
* 24 hour support on hand for when acute needs arise – all staffing is by a long established, skilled team with no agency staff employed.
* Help with obtaining all NHS and GP services.
* Weekly physiotherapy and relaxation exercises
* Accompanied and qualified support for emergency visits to hospital.
* Accompanied transport to support family with hospital, Dentist, and GP appointments. (Nominal charge)
* Companionship and support within a neighbourly community
* Goodnight visit
Social and Entertainment
* Freeview TV supplied
* Wi-Fi and Sky TV available for open use in some community areas.
* Telephone, Sky TV and Broadband connection available in your own suite
* Varied daily social and recreational opportunities
* Guests are welcome – nominal charge for a resident’s guest staying in a suite
* Guests’ meals – nominal charge
* Accompanied support in our car for activities out of Grange (e.g. shopping, garden centres, theatre, drives out).
Meals out and admission charges to be paid for by resident where applicable.
For more information visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.